Wednesday, April 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX!!!!

Max turns one! Look at our matching shirts!

Can you see my two front teeth I just got?

I am ready for my gifts and cake now!

Ummm, yummy! I love frosting!

Grandpa's birthday party on 4/14/08. Finally a group shot with Mommy & Daddy.
Max turned one yesterday and all of the family celebrated at 'Steak n' Shake'. Max was so cute. We opened some gifts before we went to dinner and he was all over the place, barely noticing the gifts, it was pretty funny. Then at dinner I think he sensed he was the star of the night. We all sang to him and he looked at his big Elmo cake with huge eyes. Then he got to mash his fingers into his piece of cake and he loved that! (up until he got a little bit of frosting up his nose, then that was the end of that)
Max got some neat toys including a basketball hoop. He also got his own little inflatable swimming pool with a tree that rains water on him. We will use this at our new place we are moving to this weekend. I can't believe Max is already 1 year old! We look forward to many more birthdays with him.

6 comments:

Grandpa George said...

THE CUTEST!!!!!!!! Love his little Birthday Hat. I got plenty of Pics for my Computer Desktop and get to see Lil Max every morning i login to my Computer.What a Blessing he is to Us All.We can't wait to hold and play with him.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX !!!!!!!!
C U SOON...LUV U LOTS
Grandma and Grandpa Esparza

Our Family of Bloggers said...

Happy Birthday Max!!!! Looks like you had a great birthday celebration and totally cleaned up in the gift department. That tree sounds like lots of fun!
XOXO,
Sara, Adam, and Rylie

Kristan and Mark said...

Happy birthday Max.

He looks so handsome with that FL tan and his smile looks like it could light up the entire Steak n shake! Great pictures!

Jaimie, Gena and Berik said...

Happy birthday to Max!! He is so cute!!! We can't wait to see those swim pics in his new pool! You'll are a good looking family! Gena,Jaimie and Berik

Trudi said...

Max is adorable and what a JOY to see him so happy and with you...and if I am not mistaken he is beginning to look a lot like Daddy. It is amazing how that happens sometimes - some unknown gift from above. Happy Birthday, Max.

Shana and Larry said...

Congratulations. I just found and read you blog. My husband and I live in South Florida and are in the process of adopting from Kaz. I would love to chat more. My email is shanalaw@yahoo.com. Again, congratulations!