Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Cali & Max

I am too cute for Cali not to like....

Maybe if I stare her down a bit....

Wait Cali, come back!

I love bath time now! I just don't understand why Dad always tells me to sit down.

It's official, I am a water baby now!

I am really enjoying Florida. Mommy and me still take our daily walks and now I sit in my little inter tube in the pool with Daddy. I am still working on Cali's affections, but I can tell she is warming up to me. She doesn't hiss or anything at me. When she heard me cry the first few times, her eyes were as big as saucers, now she doesn't seem to mind and she just tries to sniff me. I will learn to pet her 'gently' and we will be best buds in the future.

Love, Max

3 comments:

Our Family of Bloggers said...

Max- You look so happy in Florida, especially in the pool. Can you believe that just a few months ago we were all bundled up in Kazakhstan? Glad you and Cali are becoming buds.
XOXO-
Rylie

Kristan and Mark said...

Once he starts walking there will be no hope but for Cali to decide to become his friend if she's like our little one that chases the cat any time possible!

Trudi said...

Max is cuter every day (as if that is even possible for this handsome young man) - he looks so natural and happy in your home. And Cali is to be commended for her patience!