Saturday, January 26, 2008

Court Date is near



We got our court date for next Thursday. We are so excited and nervous. We hope it goes really smooth. Time is still going by very, very slow for us but we did go to a new restraunt for lunch yesterday. It was a buffet that only cost $7.00 and it looked like an Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland. We felt like we were in a jungle and we walked down many stairs to this dark cave area. The food was a lot of meat and potato type dishes and pilaf which is always good. The chicken is cut in chunks with the bone, I think we are spoiled with boneless skinless chicken back home! We also got some broth soup with potatoes and peas and for dessert we had these cookies with jam on them.
Baby A is getting much better. His little spots are clearing up daily. We just love our play time with him. He is so active now and is such a sweetie-pie. I can't believe he will be our son soon. We waited so long to meet him and our hearts fill with so much love when we look at him. Just seeing him smile melts our hearts.
I have to sign off again with only a few minutes left at the internet cafe. Take care!


(I added a couple more photos from our sightseeing tour.)

4 comments:

Matthew Ruley said...

Congrats! I know it seems to be passinng slowly for you but it seems fast here! I hope that things progress smoothly and quickly! Fun restaurant!

Jaimie, Gena and Berik said...

After court it seems to go faster! We were in Astana and I laughed as you said your legs turned blue while walking to the internet cafe. During our first days there I convinced my husband that we needed to go there and post to the blog. Initially he resisited but we went anyway and nearly froze to death. When we checked the weather, no wonder it was -11F . Needless to say we ended up buying better hats and boots in Kaz as we were there from Nov-Dec. If you'll need any info email us at jaimiegena@yahoo.com Sincerely, Gena Lloyd

Our Family of Bloggers said...

It really does go by faster after court. You have an actual date that Baby A gets free and your countdown can begin. Believe me, when you get home, it will all seem like a distant memory, so try and enjoy the downtime while you are there. Have you rented DVDs? You can change the language on most to English- we spent a lot of nights watching movies! Also recommend the Turkish restaurant Buffet and Oasis.
We just got home from Astana last month. I can't wait to see the pics and see who the cutie is that you are calling Baby A!

Daffy said...

OMG!!! He is a doll!!!! Your stories made me laugh! Thanksfor sharing.... HE is so precious..you are so lucky! But best of all......he is blessed to have you both! I love you my little Tumbler! hugs and kisses from Auntie Daffy